Prior to a Volunteer Interview, we ask that you apply for a Police Check with the Vulnerable Sector screening. You will also be required to get a TB test prior to volunteering.
Volunteers are an essential part of the team at Shifra Homes. Your investment of time and energy enables Shifra Homes to support residents with the resources, services and attention they deserve. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the application form and email us at email@example.com.
We require the following items to become a volunteer:
- Completed Application form
- Police Check with the Vulnerable Sector Screening
- TB Clearance
We are always in need of volunteers of various skill sets. Some of our volunteer needs include:
- Drivers - we would like to have some volunteers who would be able to drive our residents to appointments if available
- Graphic Designers
- Donation organizers - volunteers to assist us with going through donations and delivering them to previous residents when needed
- Resident discharge organizers - people to help us find items for our young mothers for when they move out, such as dressers, bed frames and mattresses, microwaves, etc.